Take Time in Toronto
It's time to make your plans for the 2019 Class of '76 Mini-Reunion Trip! Join us in Toronto, Ontario for siteseeing, good food, and a wonderful time of fellowship.
Greetings, Wellesley ’76 classmates!
Save the date and let us know if you are coming!
Thursday through Sunday, July 11-14, 2019 (arrival on Thursday night)
We hope you are ready to hit the road, because we have great plans for a long weekend in July: Take Time in Toronto! We are so excited to share the preliminary itinerary for our third mini-reunion. Please join in, and let us know you will come to Canada in July.
We have put together a jam-packed itinerary for this trip, click here for details – it includes:
- A city bus tour with a visit to the Casa Loma castle, Distillery District, and more
- Toronto Outdoor Art Fair (in town that weekend)
- A special class dinner
- Art Gallery of Ontario tour
- A city sightseeing harbor and island boat tour
- Toronto Fringe Festival (also special to this weekend!)
- CN Tower, and so much more!
By March 4th, please indicate your interest in joining classmates and guests in Toronto, by emailing Sally Kreger Dale at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When emailing Sally (our class contact coordinator), please include the following:
- Your name and names of any guests: __________________________________
- Total number attending:
- Adults: __________
- Children aged 12+: _________
- Special accommodations requested? ___________________________
- Food allergies? _____________________________________
***This is NOT your final reservation. This is to help us plan hotel room blocks, dinners, and other activities – if you express interest, we will be in touch in March to firm up the plans***
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Vice President, Wellesley Class of 1976